The Negative Journey Part 2
Negative Journey part 2
After the success of the first negative journey project – see here, if seemed prudent to carry on. The journey was fun for all parties involved so wanted to give others a chance. This work lead to a few articles, a video and finally a small e-book, so who knows for the future.
For those interested here is a summary:
- we send a camera (probably Olympus om10) with 36 exp film around the world
- photographers get 1 or 2 shots (to be confirmed)
- time limit (to be confirmed)
- photographer completes a notebook/log/journal/video/drawing/story or something
- photographers will use a Facebook group to communicate with each other
What needs to be worked:
- If photographers are interested in forwarding the camera to another country
- What lens to use (28mm f2.8 or zoom)
- sponsor to purchase film
- colour or black and white
There are interested parties from outside the UK who want to take part. It would be great if you got involved and helped out with this.
- cost of sending
- risk of theft/damage/loss
- any customs issues?
How do I get involved
You are under no obligation so please do not worry. We are gathering names and numbers to see how viable this project is.
Please get involved by signing up below with your level of interest.
Please sign up here to register your interest.