I’m pleased to introduce you to Adam Lee aka “adams walks”. He’s a guy who loves travelling on foot and camping around. Recently he walked the entire length of the UK with a donkey named Martin!!! It’s a fascinating story a man and a pack animal, how they learnt about each other and kept plodding on. He managed to write on his blog a little about this and even from the perspective of Martin the donkey – which is funny, so check out the links.
Fingers crossed Adam will get published too, as he’s working on a book about his trip (one of a few). Adam’s also work on long term plans to walk China with a mule for company.
I’m thankful to my friend Tobias for introducing Adam (Tobias featured on this episode).
- Walking with martin the donkey
- Working with pack animals
- Blogging as donkey
- Teaching photography in Oban
- Wild camping
- Residential photography courses
- Socially engaged photography
- Portraiture when travelling
- Why shoot digital & fun
- “Bookcase” photography project
- Thoughts on Fuji x-pro
Find out what sport Adam would take part in and where he would like to shoot if he was in space.
He even plans his next adventure with a dinosaur!
Website (business) – www.adamleephotography
Blog (personal with Martin) – www.adamwalks.wordpress.com
Instagram – @adamswalks
Facebook – facebook.com/adamswalks
Keep up-to-date with the latest news, articles and interviews with a weekly email.
- Interview with National Geographic photographer Max Aguilera Hellweg
- Interview with street & editorial photographer Michelle Groskopf
- Mental health and the creative mind – a real story with Shaun Hall & Victoria Louise
- Interview with photojournalist Rob Pinney from Point 51 Magazine
- Podcasting as a learning tool